Tuesday, June 21, 2011

`Minnie Mouse for a Day ! *

Just about 2 years ago I worked for an entertainment business as a party entertainer. My duties were to dress up as a clown and do balloon animals* as well as face painting* for children's parties. & the other half of the time I would dress up as a character and play theme related music and dance with them. I went from being Elmo, to Tasha (the backyardigan hippo), to Minnie Mouse, etc. It was an enjoyable experience!

I am a HUGE Disney fan ! & Minnie is just one of my very FAVORITES. *
ME !


My god-daughter & I !


I had to reveal myself .


She was scared at 1st, so I had to show her that it was me. lol Many little ones get scared at first when I would walk in with the costume and it would take some time for them to warm up. LOL You wouldn't think that they would be scared since this is supposed to be a character that they like and have probably seen millions of times on TV.


It's just MINNIE !*

No comments:

Post a Comment