Friday, June 17, 2011

*Faith's Celebration !*

Ok so this is a very SPECIAL party ! It was my babyshower for my gorgeous daughter, Faith ! The theme was brown and pink. This was not your typical babyshower, it was a night event and very classy (just like the momma).
This is Me !


On the "Welcome table" I put a picture of the father to be and I along with a decorated picture album. We put in cardstock sheets with a mother/baby poem on the header for our guests to sign on.



This was my gorgeously delicious cake ! We had 100 cupcakes and a 2 tier cake topper. This cake was pretty interesting, they even included the dad-to-be's beard and our dog Onyx. The top tier was coconut flavor (I loveee coconut) and the bottom tier was red velvet. The cupcakes were a variety of chocolate, vanilla, coconut, and red velvet. It had a very home made taste and it was absolutely delicious !


I made this sign (frame) as a cute way to provide instructions for our guests. 

Take a look at my Oh So SWEET Table !

From chocolate dipped marshmallows to gum balls.

Hand made chocolate dipped pretzel rods ! Made by me*.
The sweet table was a success ! Everyone from children to adults was thrilled by my "sweet table." Our guests couldn't wait to dig into these delicious sweets!





No comments:

Post a Comment